Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HELP I have tried EVERYTHING?

When you have done all the things that the pro's have told you. Payed 100$'s in training. Talked to every expert. Brought the dog out every half hour on that half hour and sat there for up to 20 mins. Gave the dog praise. Gave the dog treats. Cleaned up all pee and poop spots in the house that there ever was. I think that I have done every thing I can possibly do to get ny dog to poop outside. If you have some other suggestion that wasn't just mention please let me know. Or do you just want to come over and train the dog your self. So hoe dare you make a commit like that because when there's nothing left I've say that I've tried everything!!! You also do not need to take all questions so literal. I think that many of you think that you have the best answer for everything and that you also think that you get paid for answering these questions. So please reavaluate your life and check if you think your that great in the knowledge of these certian subjects then you should be getting paid, because how dare you critisize some one who just has a question. Haven't you ever heard that there is no dumb question. I also am a first time user and I have never asked a question or answered a question on this site before so before you get all huffy and puffy you should just consider keeping your thoughts to your self if you have nothing nice to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment