Monday, August 15, 2011

I need to know what this dream means, can someone help?

Well Me and my boyfriend of Almost a year whom I love very much were in his car and he was driving, A friend of his whom he has known for a long time Started shooting at the car and shot him in the head, killing him instantly and shot me in the arm, I tried to grab the wheel of the car so we wouldnt crash because my one year old daughter was in the back, but my arm was hurt so I lost control of the car and we ended up crashing anyway, we all ended up flyin out of the car and we all died, now instead of the dream ending I saw my daughter on the other side of the road with her diaper off obviously dead, but no blood or anything on her she just wasnt moving or breathing. And I laid there on the ground just as I had landed, I could still see and hear things and my boyfriends mom and sister showed up when the police were there, and so did my mom and sister, His family was cryin but mine was not, they said they had cried before they got there, and the left. I kept tryin to beg them to stay but they couldnt hear me because I was dead and I could only hear me, but his mom and sister stayed by my side until I was in the body bag, as soon as the zipper of the body bag closed, I heard the coroners car door shut and the dream ended. I have had a dream about his friend tryin to kill him two nights in a row. What does it all mean, its a very scary dream, one i hope that I dont have again. please help me with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment