Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm diligent, good in memorizing and good in english. What course should I take?

At this moment, I really don't know what course should I take, and where? I'm from the Philippines. I am the First Honorable Mention of our cl. Physics and Math are my weaknesses. Some subjects I like are English, Filipino, Economics, Livelihood Education, and many more, but I don't like Math, oh no, not that I don't like Math, but sometimes I don't understand the topic, It depends upon the teacher and there are many students who are smarter than me on that subject. What course should I take, I'd love to have a business, ♥'s to travel, photographs, cooking, memorizing stuffs, declaiming, extemporaneous speeches, writing scripts, and one thing about me is that I really study hard. Im a Gold Medalist but I don't consider myself intelligent, it's just that I am really industrious and I really love to review our lessons, So with your help, please tell me what course fits me. I would really appreciate all your answers and your points will surely be well taken, so please feel free to drop a suggestion, you may not know but it would really help alot, and who knows your answer will be the way for one person to be successful in life. So Advance Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment