Monday, August 15, 2011

I am extremely depressed. Need help?

Hi. At different points of my life, i have gone through a few phases of depression, but they were controlled and eventually i moved on. But as soon as i got to high school things started to go back to the way they were, if not they are worse. I have lost all morals, I do not see value in human life, friendship, or relationships with relatives. I don't want companionship either. Every day is like a kick in the ***. All my friends like me, but I feel i have no use for them. I don't care about anything, therefore, i have not been able to hold up a decent work ethic, or express emotion when something upsetting, shocking, or tragic happens, I am criticized heavily by my peers because of this. I have also engaged in self destructive behavior. Sometimes I lock myself in the bathroom for hours on end and tell myself in the mirror how much of a failure i am. I think i'm a loser, and that i'm destined to be a criminal, despite the decent living conditions i live in. I recently tried marijuana, but was immediately caught by my parents. It did help, but when i got caught, i was pushed even deeper into my own personal hell. My dad now hates me. I had considered the possibility that i am psychopathic, but i promptly abandoned the thought of it, considering i do have emotions, but all of them are negative and i dont have the energy to express them. Also, and most importantly, i've been having suicidal and angry thoughts all day, every day. I can't sleep at night, but i can't stay awake during the day. I have completely lost the will to live, and i need help. Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment