Monday, August 15, 2011

I like this guy and...? please answer.?

ok so this guy, i have known him for a while and i just realised i have feelings for him. well, the problem is hes leaving the country for good in 3 days! we're gonna meet up before he leaves, we're gonna go watch a movie, and i'm gonna go for the orphan with him coz it seems dopamine level increases during a horror movie. anyway, im not sure if he likes me but does this mean anything... he didnt wanna invite anyone else for the movie, and he hates watching horror movies but hes ready to go for a horror movie with me. i insisted we go for another movie but he said no coz i wanted to go for a horror movie. but im not sure if this means he likes me? i at least wanna kiss him before he leaves???? i really have feelings for him and i feel so bad hes leaving :( im talking to him on msn atm. lol./ anyway to find out if he likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment